Here we go again. Incase you forgot, today I’ve decided to remind you of these 7 very important lifehacks. Have a look.
1. Some people will come into your life, while others will leave. But that is a good thing. Sometimes, the people you care about most can leave you without any notice. The good thing is that people you don’t even know can enter your life without any notice and become someone you deeply care for.
2. Your “nutrition” is not only what you put in your mouth. The more you advance in life, the more you will understand that it is not only important what you feed your body. What you’re feeding your mind and your spirit with is also equally important. The environment you are in, or the people in your life, what you put your focus on, or what you read are influencing all the aspects yourself. If you want to have a healthier, happier life, let go of all the toxic things you are giving to your mind and spirit.
3. There are moments when you have to do what you truly desire, even when it will upset others. Your well-being is more important than your finances, your fame, what other people think about you, your mistakes, and what your loved ones want from you. If doing what is best for you will disappoint others, you can do it. Taking care of yourself should be your number 1 priority. If your glass is full, you can pour it to others.
4. If people don’t accept you, don’t let this make you reject yourself. When we are afraid of not being accepted, we will either reject others or attract people who reject us. To heal this, what we have to do is to love and accept ourselves.
5. Be responsible for your past, your present, and your future. If others hurt you, you are responsible for how you react to these painful experiences. You can decide not to pass on this trauma and this hurt to others. You can break the chain of negativity and bring more positive energy into this world. How can you build your future if you let your past define your present? You are totally responsible for your choices and how you react.
6. Be realistic, and you will be happier. Overthinking and following the “happiness stories” that you see in movies will make you avoid reality. Don’t fall into a pattern that was good for others. You don’t need to have the job others associate with success if you don’t want that job. You don’t need to marry, have kids, or have your life the way others think it’s right for you. You are unique, and you have your own path to success and happiness.
7. Have fun. Have a lot of fun! Having fun is entirely up to you. What makes someone happy can mean nothing to another. Follow your heart (don’t leave your brains behind though), and do what truly makes you happy. Discover your passions and live them. Whatever makes your heart open, no matter how small, do it. It can be watching the sunset, or skydiving, or playing musical instruments, or travelling, or volunteering and helping children. Whatever brings real joy to your soul, please do it.
Do you feel I have left out on some points? Let me know in the comment section. For more inquiries reach me through email@example.com. Follow me on social media here. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube